November Deals from ParamKart
- The campaign is valid only for "Param Troy, Param MC, Param Business, Param Genç, Qnet, AdaletKart, BaroKart, TÜRMOBKart, BYS PlatinCard, Medipol, Mepaş Virtual Card, Zorlu Tekstil, Anadolu University, Uni magnet, Muratpaşa Municipality, Plugs, Tırport, DG, Kainat, Monay, Uğur Schools, Hak-kart, Harita Kadastro, Shell, Eskart cards within Param Classic card type.
- The campaign is valid for purchases made in the Clothing, Shoes, Cosmetics, Technology sectors.
- Within the scope of the campaign, you can earn a maximum of 75 TL cash back for spending between 1000 TL - 3000 TL, a maximum of 125 TL cash back for spending between 3000 TL - 5000 TL, and a maximum of 175 TL cash back for spending over 5000 TL.
- You can earn a total of 375 TL cash back by benefiting from each of the 75 TL, 125 TL and 175 TL options specified as cashback advantages only once.
- The cashback amount to be earned within the scope of the campaign will be credited to your card after shopping.
- You must have sufficient balance on your ParamKart to benefit from this campaign.
- The campaign is valid between 20.11.2023-26.11.2023.
- During the active dates of this campaign, other advantages in the same category cannot be used and cannot be combined with other campaigns of ParamKart.
- One person cannot benefit from this campaign with more than one card of the same card type.
- Only personalized accounts can benefit from the campaign. You can personalize your ParamKart from the Param application.
- TURK Elektronik Para A.Ş. reserves the right to make changes in the campaign conditions.
- Any change (order cancellation / return etc.) in the purchases made under the campaign may affect the cash back earning status. In cases where the order for the said purchase is canceled/returned (even if the order cancellation/return is partial), TURK Elektronik Para A.Ş. has the right and authority to take back the cash back.
Click to top up Turkish Lira to your ParamKart via Credit card or EFT. Cliq.
Click to apply for ParamKart. Cliq.