Transaction Dispute Forms

If you believe there is an issue with your transactions, you can contact customer service or submit an application by filling out the forms below.

Incoming EFT/Money Transfer Cancellation Request Petition

Cash Deposit/Withdrawal Objection Form

TL Deposit Cancellation/Refund Form

Expense Objection Form

Electronic Money Account Agreement

* You can access the Disclosure Statement regarding your personal data included in the forms filled out on from here.